Plans, directs, or coordinates activities of a spa facility. Coordinates programs, schedules and directs staff, and oversees financial activities.
This career is part of the Human Services cluster Personal Care Services pathway.
A person in this career:
- Responds to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Schedules guest appointments.
- Maintains client databases.
- Coordinates facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
- Performs accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow, preparing bank deposits, or generating financial statements.
- Monitors operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards.
- Plans or directs spa services and programs.
- Develops or implements marketing strategies.
- Sells products, services, or memberships.
- Recruits, interviews, or hires employees.