Installs, operates, or maintains integrated fuel cell systems in transportation, stationary, or portable applications.
This career is part of the Manufacturing cluster Manufacturing Production pathway.
A person in this career:
- Recommends improvements to fuel cell design or performance.
- Performs routine vehicle maintenance procedures, such as part replacements or tune-ups.
- Documents or analyzes fuel cell test data, using spreadsheets or other computer software.
- Collects or maintains fuel cell test data.
- Calibrates equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Tests fuel cells or fuel cell stacks, using complex electronic equipment.
- Assembles fuel cells or fuel cell stacks according to mechanical or electrical assembly documents or schematics.
- Troubleshoots fuel cell test equipment.
- Orders fuel cell testing materials.
- Reports results of fuel cell tests.